Montag, 6. Januar 2014

L`Oreal Ever Pure Hair Mask

I have naturally curly, slightly frizzy hair. So I thought walking the "sulfate free" road, could be the right think for me. My choice this time: the Ever Pure Mask by L`Oreal. This is a rich, creamy maks with a herbal scent. Since it includes rosmary and mint oil, I definitely would say, that this is what I can smell. I have no trouble with herb scents, in fact I like them and they relax me quite a bit.
The mask is advertised for colour treated hair, which mine was at that time. I noticed that it helped my hair colour to stay on fresher for a longer time, it also softened and smoothed my hair. However, I do not feel that it brought back some moisture into my hair, like for example my weekly coconut oil treatment does.
Still, for a drugstore product, I think this mask performs well and is worth trying especially for those with colour treated  as well as straight hair. Though for girls with curly hair ( which tends to be on the drier side ) I would not recommend this mask.

Take care of your hair ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen