Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

BURT`S BEES Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

Dry hands are common especially in winter time. So once again I was out there looking for a good portion of moisture for my dry winter skin. I found the Beeswax Hand Creme in almond milk by BURT`S BEES. I have heard so many good things about this brand,  that I thought to give it a try. This brand contains only natural ingredients and I definitely respect that. However, this hand creme has done little for my dry hands. When it is applied it feels very thick and oily, actually it has a slightly sticky consistence which is not pleasant. So I applied it only at night time, elsewise  it would have been a mess. The next morning as soon as I washed my hands, they felt just the same as the night before-dry ! It could be just me, but seriously for my skin it did nearly nothing. To just make a comparison: I recently oiled/ messaged my hands before going to bed with olive oil for about 2 minutes, then I rinsed my hands with luke warm water ( do not use any soap!) and dried them with paper towels. My hands never felt this repaired, even after several washed on the next day ! Once again, the best beauty secrets are sometimes still to be found in our kitchen.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen